Dublin Summer Programme for Children in Dublin City University is located 3 miles north of the River Liffey, just 10 minutes by bus from the city centre and 15 minutes from Dublin Airport.
The programme provides effective and enjoyable English Lessons taught by qualified teachers. In addition, the school encourages the use of English by all students outside class times. The University campus accommodation offers 3 to 5 single bedroom apartments. Each apartment has its own living room and kitchen and each bedroom has its own bathroom. All apartments are within walking distance of classrooms, campus restaurant and sports facilities.
- Full board accommodation
- 15 hours English lessons per week
- Entry test
- End of course certificate
- Communicative approach
- Ages 10-17 years
- Max class size – 15
- Full activity & excursion rogramme
- Use of text books & learning
- Free Wifi
- Trinity examination available on request
– Safe and secure environment